Wednesday, February 17, 2010

One is hatching!

Yea! Came home from the farm around 4pm and of course, I had to check the eggs. Since I've checked the eggs 100 times with no change, I truly wasn't expecting to see anything. But there it was... nature in action! One of my eggs had a little hole (a pip) and we could see it moving. And then... a little chirp! Wow! I'm constantly amazed by the intricacy of the world God created. How does that little chick know it's time to come out? How does it know what to do? It just knows. Amazing.

Thank you, Lord, for creating this beautiful, complicated, detailed, wonderful world. I feel so blessed to be able to witness so many wonders every day.

Pictures to come when it actually hatches! I'm so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails