Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Waiting on Pumpkin

We have a beautiful cat named Pumpkin (or as we also call him, Chunkin, and at 14+ pounds, he more than earns that name!). Pumpkin fell ill last week and despite his attempts to tell me about it, I didn't understand and by the time he made it to the vet, he was gravely ill. He spent the weekend at the vet's office here and had to be transferred up to an emergency animal hospital an hour north of our little town on Saturday night. Pumpkin had surgery yesterday and thankfully, he is doing great! All of this was a huge shock to our wallet and to my son's heart, but I'm happy to report that Pumpkin is coming home on Thursday and should be good as new in a few weeks. My son had a message for Pumpkin on our chalkboard.



I think that says it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails