Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Is it possible?

In researching chicken coop designs, it has become clear to me that most are pretty ugly. And I do not want anything ugly at Sugar Hill. So I started looking at playhouses, knowing I can customize the inside to work for my chicks.

Oh!! Happy Chick just contacted me and said my eggs are all in the incubator, so cross my fingers, and she'll call me in about 20 days. So you cross your fingers too!

I fell in love with this little house. Wouldn't it just be the perfect chicken house? We are getting the basement at our lake house finished right now, and my poor contractor is going to be confronted with this picture first thing in the morning, with my batting me eyes and saying "Can you build this?" A girl can dream, right?





It would need to be a little lower to the ground or my little babies will fall right out. Want to see some others that I love?











Okay, seriously, how cute would this next one be as a chicken coop?



I need to stop now. My children are hungry and for some reason, they expect me to make dinner. :)

1 comment:

  1. Those are all adorable. I'm particularly found of the hobbit abode. Where did you find these??

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails