Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Tractor Shopping!

We've been on the hunt for a tractor for a few weeks now. My husband seems to revel in this process. By the look on his face, you'd think he was shopping for gorgeous shoes. Me... I'm not enjoying it quite so much. And poor Annaliese has been dragged along for consultation. She's been a good sport. The Tractor World is baffling to the newbie Farmer. There's blue, orange, pink, green. Tractor People are passionate about their colors and loyal to their brands. This makes it difficult to get an unbiased opinion on said tractors. If a farmer loves the Green (that's John Deere to the uninitiated), he will not like any other brand... at all.

A decision is hopefully close. I'm a bit tired of visiting tractor stores. All I want to know is if they have a drink holder. My husband continues to tell these Tractor Men that I will, in fact, be driving this tractor quite often. Good luck with that, Cole.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails