Thursday, March 4, 2010

Leaving the nest...

My nine little babies are thriving and growing. In fact, they just outgrew their mail bins. Two flew out yesterday which prompted an immediate and urgent relocation to the garage. I miss their little chirping all throughout the day! But I will admit that it smells a bit better in the dining room!


I put my babies in their new home and it was party time! Lots of things to check out, kick, smell and poop on. How fun! The silkies are now their neighbors and they spent a lot of time checking each other out.







We had a bit of snow on March 2nd, In South Carolina! What's going on with the weather this winter? February was cold and wet. March is here and it's... cold and wet. But things are changing! The temperature today is in the mid-50's and should be close to 70 by the end of the weekend. From there, we're onto Spring and I'm not looking back for one minute!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails