Thursday, December 23, 2010

White Christmas?

Could it be? Well, maybe... but probably not. According to the local weatherpeople, we haven't had a white Christmas here in our part of South Carolina since 1963. So the fact that they are predicting snow for sometime Christmas Day must be listened to but not necessarily believed. I think it's more likely that we won't have bread or milk on the shelves than have snow on the ground. But I'm an optimist!

My children, of course, are beyond excited about the possibility of a few inches of snow. The fact that it might happen on Christmas means little to them. Snow is snow and that means fun!

I'll keep you posted! I'm predicting rain. Hopefully not ice. Snow would be perfect!

Merry Christmas to everyone! May the blessings of the Lord Jesus be upon you this day and every day.

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails