Friday, December 10, 2010

Buttermilk sky

My first thought this morning:

Wow! What a beautiful sunrise! My mother-in-law always calls it a "buttermilk sky." I'm not sure why that is except that maybe it looks like buttermik biscuits. It was truly bright pink and blue. Gorgeous!





My second thought this morning:

There's something wrong when 30 degrees feels warm to me. But it did!

I hope we're not gearing up for the same type of winter we had last year. Cold, wet, windy. Yuck.

Hope it was a lovely morning wherever you are!


4 comments:

  1. We have been having these colors in the sky. They are so beautiful. The temp is supposed to be 45 degrees here today. A heat wave!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME photos. We had another snow storm this morning, then it turned mild and had sleet and rain YUKKY! Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty. That is a gorgeous color :)
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was a beautiful sky! Made the drive to school quite a pleasure!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails