Thursday, February 24, 2011

Our last Spring Baby

Bashful finally had her baby last night. So that makes 3 kids and 3 lambs for the spring season. The lambs are growing so much! Hard to believe they are almost a month old!
The new kid
Playing with her new friends
One of the lambs

Now that all the birthing is done (no thanks to me!) and the weather is starting to warm up, I'm thinking about the garden, flowers, and grass growing. I have almost 100 eggs in the incubator for my new breeding projects. We're getting 4 dozen eggs a day from the laying flock! I tool 16 dozen eggs yesterday to the Food Pantry. I can't sell them all and I love being able to give fresh eggs to a needy family. Plus I waltzed out of there with tons of bread that they can't use. The chickens were super happy about that!

Looking forward to a lovely, warm, sunny weekend. It was actually 76 degrees one day this week! Only 50 something today but it was nice while it lasted!

3 comments:

  1. She is a beauty Susanne. How wonderful that you have so many eggs. You go girl! I would love for you to link up with me for Farm Friend Friday--perfect post for it :) Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to! Send me the details!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh dear....these guys are also cute!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails